George n Lenny 01 George n Lenny 01

It was very good animation, but...

I quite enjoyed the animation, though I don't believe you captured the characters as they should be if taken in context, Lennie does end up getting killed by George and George is mean to Lennie at times, but never like this.

vago187 responds:

This is sort of the extreme exaggerated version, also the characters are a reference to the book but this animation has nothing to do with the book itself

Tekken:remake Tekken:remake

REMAKE GUIS

"by reading this disclaimer you are swearing to accept this disclaimer and failure to acknowledge this disclaimer can lead to minor charges and or prosecution"

For a re-make its not bad, but seriously, just because you say that, ^^^ doesn't mean its true :P

dan3697 responds:

well that was supposed to my way of a joke sheesh where has NG's sense of humor gone all these years?but since your reveiw isnt good but isnt hateful i have to thank you for saying that it was good so thank you :D

icci medley icci medley

The music was a very nice touch!

The animations were wonderful and the music went perfectly with them, I found some of it to be a bit darkertoned though it merges with the upbeat music regardless of the undertone, all in all, I absolutely loved it!

Modern Warfare 2 parody Modern Warfare 2 parody

A Good Attempt.

I found the clip quite humorous. Seeing as this is your first submission, I found it quite good, it is much better then the beginning work of others I have seen, so I must say, Great Job!

Airin Airin

Calming

It was quite calming with the music, and the rat is pretty cute, but I wish the body/limbs were less distinguishable from each other. Pretty nice on the loop, and was interesting for a bit, and I love the snowflakes :) The music could however play through better when restarting.

Chroust responds:

Ok, i try it make music better and limbs realistically.

frozen banana frozen banana

Cute, cute.

I first saw the banana, and was thinking "oh god" but then I pressed play and swapped tabs real quick, I quickly said "wtf" and swapped back, I got to admit, it was good for a laugh, sending it to my friends, hopefully thell like it as I did :)

Icandraw responds: